Where can I find Psalm 20 online?

Why do we wrap the tefillin around the arm seven times?

Library » Mitzvot » Tefillin | Subscribe | What is RSS?

Tefillin is comparable to a wedding band; we wear them as a symbol of our special relationship with G-d. Under the wedding canopy seven benedictions are said; corresponding to these blessings we wrap the tefillin seven times our arms. We then proceed to wrap the tefillin around the finger, which corresponds to the actual wedding band.

Life Cycle » Bar/Bat Mitzvah » Tefillin

Black leather boxes containing small scrolls with passages of the Bible written on them. Every day, aside for Sabbath and Jewish holidays, the adult Jewish male is required to wrap the Tefillin--by means of black leather straps--around the weaker arm and atop the forehead.