Why can’t a Brit take place at night?

If a potential convert does not live near an Orthodox synagogue can exceptions be made to permit a non-Orthodox conversion?

Library » Jewish Identity » Conversion | Subscribe | What is RSS?

Once the Torah establishes what is required for a conversion*, circumstances or conveniences don’t change that.

In other words, when adjustment is required, the law is not adjusted; rather the prospective convert has to adjust his location through a move or frequent travel.

This is true in all areas of Judaism. We need to adjust to the Torah; it doesn't adjust to us.

*See What is the conversion process? and Why should I choose an Orthodox conversion?