Why is it important to hear the Megillah in the synagogue?

What should I do about chametz which might be stuck to my braces?

Library » Holidays » Passover » Chametz | Subscribe | What is RSS?

The best option is to have a dentist professionally clean your teeth and braces on the day before Pesach. If this is not possible, you must clean and floss your teeth to the absolute best of your ability.

After your mouth is cleaned (by the dentist, or by yourself), rinse your mouth with the hottest water that you can possibly bear.

Kashering braces for Pesach

Posted by: Anonymous on Apr 11, 2006

I recieved a different answer from another Rav. Although I've heard that Rabbi Silberberg is a Rav, it would be more convenient in general if you were able to post that this Rabbi is a Rav who can Pasken Halacha so I can definetely trust his decision as opposed to asking regular Rabbi.

Thank you for your understanding.

Every Halachic answer given on this site is reviewed and authorized by a practicing expert rabbi. However, Halachah is not always black and white, and Askmoses.com merely provides general Jewish information; it does not serve in place of your local Halachic authority.
Pesach
Passover. A Biblically mandated early-spring festival celebrating the Jewish exodus from Egypt in the year 1312 BCE.