If a woman converts to Judaism, are her children considered fully Jewish?

What should I do with all my Chametz?

Library » Holidays » Passover » Chametz | Subscribe | What is RSS?

It is forbidden to eat or own Chametz on Pesach. Therefore all chametz must be consumed, destroyed, sold or given to a non-Jew before Pesach (see When does the prohibition against eating and possessing Chametz begin?)

Preferably, your local rabbi should handle the selling of your chametz. If you do not have access to a rabbi you can sell your chametz online at Passover.net. Before Pesach it is necessary to clean out the entire home to ensure that there is absolutely no chametz hidden anywhere. (For more information on Pesach-cleaning, see How do I clean my house for Passover?)

It is forbidden to eat or own chametz on Pesach. Therefore all chametz must be consumed, destroyed, sold or given to a non-Jew before Pesach
On the night before1 Passover, we do the "bedikat chametz" ceremony, an official search for chametz. For all the details of this ceremony, see How do I do the "search for chametz" (Bedikat Chametz)? On the morning before Passover we ceremonially burn the chametz (see How and exactly when do I burn my Chametz?)

• 1. When Passover begins on Saturday Night we search for the Chametz two nights before and burn it two days before. See "What happens when Passover begins on Saturday night?" (http://www.askmoses.com/article/532,2192630/What-happens-when-Passover-begins-on-Saturday-Night.html)

Chametz
Any leavened product which is produced from wheat, barley, rye, spelt or oats. This includes bread, cake, cereals, crackers, biscuits, yeast, pasta and whisky. It is forbidden for a Jew to possess or consume Chametz throughout Passover.
Passover
A Biblically mandated early-spring festival celebrating the Jewish exodus from Egypt in the year 1312 BCE.
Pesach
Passover. A Biblically mandated early-spring festival celebrating the Jewish exodus from Egypt in the year 1312 BCE.