If I didn't lay tefillin in the morning can I don them later in the day?

Is it permissible to chat with a Jew in Israel when it's already Shabbat for him?

Library » Shabbat » Forbidden Activities | Subscribe | What is RSS?

Mrs. Shaffer: Welcome......how can I help you?:)

Marj: is it permissible to talk to a non-shomer shabboat jew while it_s shabbos in israel, but not for me?

Mrs. Shaffer: online?

Mrs. Shaffer: on the phone?

Marj: online

Mrs. Shaffer: if you are causing a Jew to desecrate Shabbat, that is not allowed

Marj: they were already signed on

Mrs. Shaffer: so simply tell him it's already Shabbat for himk, and therefore you must wait until after Shabbat to talk with him

Mrs. Shaffer: every time they send a message it's a desecration of Shabbat

Marj: ah, yeah. thanks!