If I pray at home, do I still have to wear tefillin?

What's the procedure for sheva brachot if there is no minyan?

Library » Intimacy » Marriage | Subscribe | What is RSS?

A Minyan must be present in order to recite the sheva brachot. If there is no minyan, only the last blessing of the sheva brachot, the Asher Barah blessing, is recited over a cup of wine—and this, too, provided that there are three adult men (a “mezuman”) present.

Life Cycle » Marriage » Sheva Brachot

Minyan
A quorum consisting of ten adult male Jews. A minyan is necessary to recite the kaddish or to publicly read from the Torah scroll.
sheva brachot
1. The seven benedictions recited in honor of a bride and groom beneath the wedding canopy and at subsequent celebrations. 2. The celebratory week following a wedding (during which time the aforementioned blessings are recited.)