How do I end a relationship when all I wanted was a friendship?

17: Is it possible to make Kosher a George Foreman grill?

Library » Mitzvot » Kosher » Kosher Utensils | Subscribe | What is RSS?

Rabbi Yosef Loschak: Welcome. I'll be with you in a moment...what's on your mind

17: is it possible to Kasher [Ed. note: make Kosher] a george foreman [which had been previously used to grill non-kosher foods]?

Rabbi Yosef Loschak: Not to my knowledge

Rabbi Yosef Loschak: the grill is teflon, and teflon cannot be made kosher

17: fire cannot Kasher teflon?

Rabbi Yosef Loschak: correct, teflon cannot be made kosher

17: is it possible to remove the teflon and then Kasher the metal and reapply the teflon?

Rabbi Yosef Loschak: If that were possible, I guess so. I just have never seen that done

17: ok, thanks

17: bye, Moshiach Now!

Moshiach
The Messiah. Moshiach is the person who will usher in an era of peace and tranquility for all of humanity when there will be no jealousy or hate, wars or famine. This is a fundamental Jewish belief.