If Esther married a non-Jewish king, why are Jews against intermarriage?

May I recite the blessing on tzitzit during the night?

Library » Mitzvot » Blessings | Subscribe | What is RSS?

The blessing for Tzitzit or Tallit may only be recited during daylight hours. One may begin reciting it as soon as it is possible to distinguish between the white and blue fringes of the tzitzit. Visit http://www.chabad.org/calendar to find out this exact time for any location or date.

Mitzvot » Tallit and Tzitzit
Daily Life » Clothing » Tallit and Tzitzit

Tallit
A prayer shawl. A large four-cornered woolen garment with fringes attached to its corners in a specific manner. This garment is worn by males during the morning prayers, fulfilling the Biblical obligation of attaching fringes to four-cornered garments.
Tzitzit
Literally: the fringes which are attached to four cornered garments, as Biblically mandated. Normally this word refers to a t-shirt sized four cornered garment which contains such fringes, and is usually worn beneath the shirt.