What is Minchah?

In the Messianic Era, what will become of the world as we know it?

by Rabbi Dovid Dubov

Library » Israel » Messiah | Subscribe | What is RSS?

Initially, there will be no change in the world order other than its readiness to accept messianic rule. All the nations of the world will strive to create a new world order in which there will be no more wars or conflicts. Jealousy, hatred, greed and political strife (of the negative kind) will disappear and all human beings will strive only for good, kindness and peace.

All the nations of the world will strive to create a new world order in which there will be no more wars or conflicts. Jealousy, hatred, greed and political strife will disappear. Humanity will only strive for good, kindness and peace
In the messianic era there will be great advances in technology allowing a high standard of living. Food will be plentiful and cheap.

However the focus of human aspiration will be the pursuit of the “knowledge of G–d.” People will become less materialistic and more spiritual.

Messianic Era

Posted by: Zachary, Montreal, QC, Canada on Sep 21, 2009

Basically, when the Messiah comes, we will all live in World peace and there will not be any hatred in the universe.

I hope the Messiah comes soon! :)

Philosophy » Messiah