Pre-marital sex will make me happy. Why shouldn't I?

Waiting for Moshiach; are we there yet?

Library » Israel » Messiah | Subscribe | What is RSS?

Rabbi Shlomo: Welcome. I'll be with you in a moment...what's on your mind?

shirley: everyone talks about Moshiach and that hes coming very soon , but we do so many things to bring him and hes still not comming. so why should i believe it? it seems like a dream thats just never goingto happen?

Rabbi Shlomo: I want him to come faster as well

Rabbi Shlomo: but to give up now is like turning around on a 3000 mile trip at mile mark 2999, saying, "well, I didn't see the exit for 2999 miles already, i might as well turn around"

Philosophy » Messiah

Moshiach
The Messiah. Moshiach is the person who will usher in an era of peace and tranquility for all of humanity when there will be no jealousy or hate, wars or famine. This is a fundamental Jewish belief.