I found a blemish on my egg -- is it Kosher?

If G-d made me the way I am, how can I be blamed for my actions?

by an Askmoses User

Library » Philosophy » Free Choice | Subscribe | What is RSS?

I think the answer to the above question would be that although G-d created you with a certain flaw, we are to always strive to become better and overcome our flaws.

When G-d gives you a hardship or trial, He also gives you the tools you will need to overcome it or get through it. Contrary to popular belief, human beings are in fact very capable of changing and improving. If you try hard enough, you can stop yourself from saying certain things or acting a certain way.

Although you can never finish improving yourself as there is always another thing to work on, once you realize you've changed one thing about yourself, the feeling of satisfaction you will have is immeasurable.