Does one must be married to qualify as a rabbi?

What does G-d want me to do with my life?

Library » G-d » Creation | Subscribe | What is RSS?

Rabbi Yossi Turk: Bienvenidos Welcome. Un minuto ya lo atiendo. I'll be with you in a moment...

mickey_mouse: hi

mickey_mouse: could you answer this question for me please; what does G-d want me to do with my life?

mickey_mouse: i know thats a pretty broad question, but could you possibly answer it for me? please

Rabbi Yossi Turk: you are funny

mickey_mouse: why?

Rabbi Yossi Turk: i dont know you; never met you; dont see you

mickey_mouse: good point

Rabbi Yossi Turk: dont know your name

mickey_mouse: hehe

Rabbi Yossi Turk: but im supposed to know why G-d created you and your mission in life

Rabbi Yossi Turk: :-)

Rabbi Yossi Turk: thanks

Rabbi Yossi Turk: that means you hold me in high esteem

mickey_mouse: hmmmm

Rabbi Yossi Turk: but ok... if you insist

Rabbi Yossi Turk: G-d just revealed the answer to me

mickey_mouse: lol

mickey_mouse: heh

Rabbi Yossi Turk: he wants you to bring Moshiach

mickey_mouse: okay, thats pretty broad...

mickey_mouse: guidance please?

Rabbi Yossi Turk: broad question - broad answer

mickey_mouse: fair enough

Rabbi Yossi Turk: :-)

mickey_mouse: thank you :)

Rabbi Yossi Turk: now, its says that sometimes our souls come down onto this world for 70 years just to do a favor for another

Rabbi Yossi Turk: so try and do as many as possible, very possibly thats your mission

mickey_mouse: thanks

mickey_mouse: :)

mickey_mouse: thats a lot easier to make sense of

mickey_mouse: thank you

Philosophy » Messiah
Philosophy » Creation
Israel » Messiah

Moshiach
The Messiah. Moshiach is the person who will usher in an era of peace and tranquility for all of humanity when there will be no jealousy or hate, wars or famine. This is a fundamental Jewish belief.