Is it permitted to clap my hands to a song or applaud someone on Shabbat?

I'm always praying to G-d but I don’t seem to be getting any answer

Library » Daily Life » Prayer | Subscribe | What is RSS?

G-d hears all prayers.

The question is: do we hear His answers.

The more refined we are, the more in tune we are to His ways, the more probable it will be that we “hear” (see, understand, or feel) His answers.

To be more in tune to His ways, we must be more in tune to His will. This is accomplished by following His commandments; which for a Jew means all the commandments of the Torah, and for a gentile that means observing the Seven Noahide Laws.

Mitzvot » Prayer » I'd love to pray, but...