Why aren’t fish and meat eaten together?

There are times when I don't have the heart to pray. How should I get inspired?

Library » Daily Life » Prayer | Subscribe | What is RSS?

1. Only one aspect of prayer is your desire to pray. The other aspect of prayer is G-d's desire for your prayer. If you can't do it for yourself, do it for Him.
  2. In order to awaken your desire to pray, you should study. Learn the meaning of Jewish prayer in general, and the meaning of the specific prayers. Study Jewish mysticism to discover G-d, your inner self, and the relationship between the two. Click Here to find a Torah class near you!
  3. It is advisable to give charity before you pray.

Mitzvot » Prayer » I'd love to pray, but...