Can I read the Haggadah in English?

Why should I go to Synagogue where I don't feel spirituality?

by Mrs. Sarah Levi

Library » Daily Life » Prayer | Subscribe | What is RSS?

Judaism is not designed merely to give us an experience. There is something much more powerful than that--transformation.

The problem with experience is that really, we are just experiencing ourselves. Torah gives us the ability to touch the Divine, and through it, to change ourselves and the world--big difference between "spiritual" and "Divine."

If, however, you don't feel the Divine in your synagogue either, perhaps you should run to another one!

Mitzvot » Prayer » Synagogue