Why is it necessary to have two challahs by every Shabbat meal?

I ate non-kosher food, is G-d upset at me?

Library » Mitzvot » Should I do them? | Subscribe | What is RSS?

G-d loves you and wants only the best for you. It bothers Him greatly when you do something which is detrimental to your wellbeing, just as any parent would be upset at his/her child for starting to smoke, or driving recklessly.

Being that food nourishes and sustains, it is in one's best interest to follow a proper diet. For the Jew, a proper diet is a Kosher one, and non-Kosher food is considered  "unhealthy" for the`Jewish soul. So, if non-Kosher food is eaten, the necessary measures of repentance need to be taken to rectify the damage that has been done. 

G-d » A Caring G-d
Mitzvot » Kosher » About