What is the Jewish view on anti depression (legal!) medication?

What is an appropriate Passover greeting?

Library » Holidays » Passover » About | Subscribe | What is RSS?

Mrs. Eilfort: Shalom! I am SO glad you are here! Please have patience, as I may be chatting with many guests.

Danny: What is the appropriate greeting during Passover? Happy Passover?

Mrs. Eilfort: Yes - actually it is 'have a Kosher and a happy passover' or a common Hebrew holiday greeting - Chag Sameach.

Passover
A Biblically mandated early-spring festival celebrating the Jewish exodus from Egypt in the year 1312 BCE.