What exactly will happen when Moshiach comes?

What is the most important miracle in the Torah?

Library » Philosophy » Miracles | Subscribe | What is RSS?

miracle_finder: In your opinion, what is the most important miracle in the Torah?

Rabbi Shlomo Chein: I don't know

Rabbi Shlomo Chein: I am not one for finding "most important" miracles or commandments.

Rabbi Shlomo Chein: Each miracle and/or commandmetn is most improtant in its time

Rabbi Shlomo Chein: when the Jews were at the sea, the most important miracle was getting across it

Rabbi Shlomo Chein: when the Jews were hungry in the dessert the most important miracle was the Manna

Rabbi Shlomo Chein: On saturday the most important law is Shabbat. On Passover the most important law is Passover

Rabbi Shlomo Chein: today the most importent moment of our life is today. Tomorrow the most important moment will be tomorrow

Passover
A Biblically mandated early-spring festival celebrating the Jewish exodus from Egypt in the year 1312 BCE.